Staff Archaeologist New Jobs – Innovation Workers Based on the quality of well-being and ethics our experts lead their fields and carefully guide our work with a fictional spirit and a vision for development. We occupy more than 20 special castles around the world and focus on promoting a local area of diverse skills, foundations and skills.
We are a place to use your energy and share high-quality workplace skills that are fundamental to our customers and the networks that support them. Join the scientific climate COX | McLAIN, currently Stantec, looking for a strong, determined, organized team,
and a smart Staff Archeologist to join our team based outside our office in Austin, Texas (Burnet Rd). This is a professional excavator opportunity to help develop the current public property group of a large environmental counseling firm.
The team provides Section 106 / NEPA inspections, special investigations, and practices that allow for a wide range of private and state, regional, and neighborhood clients in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and the surrounding area.
Your job will be to lead important tests, complete investigations, add creative reporting, and provide general administrative assistance as intended to disrupt studies, assessment activities, or information retrieval efforts. He will assist with project management, proposal design and planning, specific field archeological studies
and overseeing development time, overseeing support staff, leading to public property operations investigations, and preparing reports as required. This position requires the ability to work outside in remote areas and extended periods under each climatic pattern,
frequent roaming in a bad environment, showing consideration for the health of the workplace; and the ability to operate independently where conditions are appropriate or have limited control.
Staff Archaeologist New Jobs List
- Staff Archaeologist
Staff Archaeologist New Jobs Details
|Educations||Bachelors Master M.Phil.|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Nationality||United States and others|
|Job Category||Overseas Jobs|
Staff Archaeologist New Jobs Responsibilities
- Supervising technicians crew chiefs project archaeologists and other technical staff
- Conducting archival research
- Recording archeological and historic resources in the field independently
- Supporting client resource agency and landowner/land agent coordination
- Preparing and supporting the preparation of documents such as background studies, agency coordination letters, National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA) Section 106 consultation, National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) sections, and technical reports; curating archeological materials and field records at state and federal repositories; providing direction in field protocols and safety considerations
- Performing real-time quality control on project documentation
How To Apply For Staff Archaeologist New Jobs
Should have to visit official site with given connect and apply online for Staff Archaeologist New Jobs.
Apply now with this link https://www.stantec.com/en/careers
Late got applications will be dismissed.